RETURNS & REFUNDS
All sales are final, returns and refunds are only accepted in the case of defective items. Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
- Products can only be returned if they are still in their original condition and packaging. Used products, or products damaged by the customer will not be eligible for refund.
- Request your Return Authorization Number and by emailing email@example.com with detailed reason for return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason. Upon approval you will receive the RA# and the address of the closest warehouse where you can mail the product you would like to return.
- To assure your refund please use a trackable mail service, we will not be responsible for lost or missing packages.
- Upon the receipt of your package, your products will be examined and a full refund will be issued to your original method of payment. A refund receipt will be emailed to the email address you used when making your original purchase.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
Please understand that we issue refunds as soon as your refund request is approved – that means that the money leaves our account immediately. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. We have seen some credit card companies take up to 30 days to show that the refund has been put back on the card. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us
How long does delivery take?
All orders are shipped within 2-5 business days. If your order hasn’t arrived in the estimated delivery times, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(This policy excludes errors made by customers when providing shipping details on their order(s) or missed parcel deliveries).
I’ve entered the wrong shipping address, can I change it?
If this happens to you, email us as soon as possible, we MIGHT be able to take care of it. However, we can’t promise anything as all our items are usually processed immediately after you order and ship out the same day or a few days after. If your order has already entered the shipping process, we won’t be able to stop it.
We should not be responsible if you entered an incomplete and/or incorrect shipping address. Our system automatically process orders and just follows what you supplied.
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If you cancel your order BEFORE it has been processed and/or shipped, you will be assessed a 15% cancellation fee to cover restocking fees and the charges assessed to us for refunds by the credit card companies.
- Buyer no longer wants the items – this is the most common example which we cannot honor if we want to continue offering great value at Flat Products. The buyer should make sure he or she wants to buy the items before submitting an order, not after. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.
- Buyer found items cheaper somewhere else – Buyer should be confident that he or she is ready to pay the asking prices before submitting an order. After an order is submitted, the buyer enters into a legally binding contract with the seller to purchase all items in that order.